If I have a choice between a sweet treat and a salty snack, I’ll go for the salt any day…BUT these little Chocolate Pumpkin Cups are a new go-to in the Voris house. Healthy, easy and delicious, that is how we roll!
Author: NancyLynn Sicilia
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 8 tablespoons of chocolate Shakeology
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin purée
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- Spray a mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray or line with muffin liners
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds or until it’s melted.
- Stir in 4 tablespoons of chocolate Shakeology and mix well. Divide the chocolate mixture evenly between approximately 5-6 spots in a muffin tin. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pumpkin layer. Combine all ingredients for pumpkin layer in a small bowl. Mix until well combined. Layer over the chocolate and freeze for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in the microwave, then stir in the remaining 4 tablespoons of chocolate Shakeology.
- Pour over top of pumpkin layer and return pan to freezer for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy straight from the freezer or store in the fridge!