Holiday shopping is in full force for sure! And if you’re like me, you’d rather avoid the crowds and save time by shopping online.
So, I’ve rounded up some of my latest and greatest products to help you tackle your holiday shopping in no time. Here you go!
- All the journals, all the time. I can’t get enough of these notebooks and I’m especially loving this to-do journal and my Start Today journal from Rachel Hollis. Grab one (or two) of these beautiful books and start dreaming big!
- Speaking of journals, I’m obsessed with Gabby Bernstein’s new book, Super Attractor, which has a companion journal. In her book, Gabby lays out how to manifest a life beyond imagination. So, so good!
- A swanky decal can fun up a laptop, mug, or just about anything, really! Personally, I’m loving slapping a motivational message on my shaker cups. Makes drinking my Shakeology or Energize all the more enjoyable!
- From musicals to classic Disney films, I can’t get enough of Disney +. In general, I’m not a huge tv-watcher, but I’m geeking out on all things Disney + these days. #sorrynotsorry
- One can never have too much lip gloss, amIright?! That’s my philosophy anyway. I am a huge fan of Beautycounter’s amazing lip gloss and just picked up a set of holiday colors. Mmmmmwah!
- Nothing beats a healthy, delicious meal from Cafe Patachou! With locations all around the Indy area, this locally-based restaurant serves up fresh and fantastic dishes. Pick up a Patachou gift card for yourself or someone else this holiday season.
- Cleaning products may not be sexy, but I’m hooked on this brand! ThreeMain makes products that get the job done and are better for the planet—and your family. You won’t want to use anything else once you try these guys out!
- Madewell tote bags continue to be one of my absolute go-tos for travel and around town. These bags are super high-quality and just downright gorgeous. Every woman needs at least one of these beauties—or two or three or…
- Want beautiful skin and a beautiful planet? REN Skincare makes incredible products that are amazing for your skin and eco-friendly to boot! From cleansers to primers to lip care to body scrubs and masks, REN has it all!
- I can’t resist putting one last book on this list because it’s that good: The Ride of a Lifetime by Bob Iger. In it, Disney’s beloved CEO takes readers through an inspirational memoir of leadership and success. You’ll leave this book ready to make 2020 your best year yet!
PS: I’d love to hear from you! What products and services are you loving right now?! Shoot me a DM on Insta!