When I started my business almost 12 years ago, I knew I could only build it one way: by being genuine, inclusive, and to focus on using fitness and health to create community.
More than making money or even staying fit (though those are two huge benefits!), for me, this has always been about building relationships, creating community, and encouraging women.
I know this isn’t how it is for everyone. Different coaches have different ways of doing things, and that’s fine. But as a coach on our team, here are my three promises to you:
- I’m not going anywhere.
This isn’t a “side hustle” for me, and it never has been. I’m a lifer, folks! Being a Beachbody coach is my full-time gig, my joy, my everything! It’s 100% changed my eating habits, my family, my finances, my energy, and even my philosophy on life. What I’m saying is, you can count on me to still be here throughout your entire Beachbody journey. I’m in this with you for the long haul, however much or little that serves you.
- I’m here for you.
Anyone and everyone in my Beachbody team has access to me. ANYONE — whether you’re a newbie or a long-time coach. I WILL absolutely spend more time working with the working and I will NOT drag anyone along. That takes the joy out of this seriously amazing business. As a coach on my team, you get all kinds of touchpoints and opportunities to interact with me and the other amazing women on the team:
- Video 1-on-1s for business questions, sharing personal details, etc.
- Masterminds of four to six coaches to share resources and celebrate wins
- Online workouts via Zoom (which are especially helpful in this time of social distancing!)
- Live sessions on our team page – daily heart and hustle – for team strategy, vision, tools, and tips
- In-person gatherings (and even some celebration trips!) each quarter
- You’re part of the tribe.
There’s a reason why the most successful diet and exercise programs include a community component. Together we level up, in business and in life. If you’ve ever felt alone in your journey or like you don’t belong, there’s a place for you — and it’s here. In this tribe, we’ve got your back.