Nothing says ‘Fall’ like pumpkin spice — and these sweet treats will hit the spot on any Fall day!
Packing 8 grams of protein in 2 little balls, these are a great option for a pre or post workout snack. They only take about 15 minutes to prepare and are made with REAL FOOD ingredients. Check out the full recipe nutrition facts here and be sure to check back in and let me know what you think.
(Makes about 12 servings, 2 balls each)
Total Time: 15 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: None
- ¾ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- ¼ cup pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¾ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1. Combine almond butter, pumpkin, honey, oats, Shakeology, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
2. Shape mixture into twenty-four walnut-size balls; place in airtight container.
3. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.