Hi! I’m so glad you’re here. I’ve seen some new faces around here, so wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.
I’m Julie Voris, mom to three amazing girls, wife, fitness instructor, and longtime Beachbody coach. My family and I (as well as two adorable dogs) call Carmel, Indiana home.
Want some other fun facts?
- I’m a complete Disney fan in every way possible. The history, the vision, and the story inspires me constantly.
- I dreamed about one day becoming a lawyer and driving a gold Corvette (for real).
- Musical theatre is my jam. Actually, any kind of live event is my jam!
- My husband, Jeff, is the head football coach at Butler University. On fall Saturdays, you can find (and hear!) me cheering on my Dawgs.
- I hate air conditioning. Hate it.
- It’s possible that I have a slight lipgloss hoarding problem.
- If I’m drinking something, it’s with a straw. (But I’m not an alcohol drinker—huge fan of Shirley Temples, though!)
- I grew up in a town of 1200 (96 in my graduating class)
- Airports make me giddy because they mean adventure.
- Beach over snow, every single time.
- We’re a ‘JV’ family of five: Julie, Jeff, Jenna, Josie, Jessy
I’ve been with Team Beachbody for over a decade now and I’m telling you, I never imagined in my wildest dreams how awesome this ride would be. Back in the day, I was a high school English teacher struggling to make ends meet. My husband and I desperately wanted to empower our girls to pursue their passions and have opportunities, but the cash flow just wasn’t there.
I sort of fell into teaching fitness as a young mom when I started leading some classes. I was passionate about exercise and nutrition, loved to teach, and frankly, needed the extra income. I absolutely loved teaching fitness classes (still do!), but wanted to be able to expand my impact and reach. That’s when I decided to sign on as an online fitness coach with Beachbody. My first paycheck was $38, which thrilled me because it was enough to cover my Nikes and the music I used for teaching.
Before long though, the checks were covering the mortgage, then ballet lessons, family vacations, and more. Once I realized I could not only change my family’s life through Beachbody, but others’ lives, too, I was hooked. I soon began really investing in myself and my team, and that’s when the magic started happening. As our team grew and gained accolades, new opportunities arose.
Fast-forward 10+ years later, and I’ve traveled the world and worked alongside top fitness gurus like Chalene Johnson, Shaun T, and Tony Horton. I’ve been blessed with an incredible 9x Elite Superstar Diamond team of over 5000 women from around the world. Together we are not just building businesses, but we are empowering each other and thousands of others to be the best versions of themselves. Together we are creating legacies.
This isn’t a job to me. It’s what I was put on this Earth to do. I wake up each and every day excited at the opportunity to grow and invest in others. And here’s the secret sauce: I’m not the smartest or most creative coach or business woman out there. But I keep showing up. Consistency is my superpower. Every day I decide to get up, make fitness and nutrition a priority in my own life, and empower others to do the same. And if I have an off day (and c’mon, who doesn’t now and then?!), I don’t beat myself up. I simply get back up and do better the next day.
So that’s a bit about me. What about you? I’d love to get to know you, too. Drop me a line!
And if you’re interested in learning more about how you can be your best self or join my incredible tribe, I’d invite you to explore my site. My hope is that you’ll find helpful tips for growth and health, inspiration, and a glimpse into what life could be like for you. Don’t hesitate to reach out if I can help in any way.